Re: [SOGo] Store Sent Mail Addresses in Address Book

  • From: "Ralf Cirksena" ( ) < >
  • To: Christian Mack < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Store Sent Mail Addresses in Address Book
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 09:52:14 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca D28F0F8C4DA

Hello,

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 01:07:51PM +0200 you wrote:

> Hello
>
> Am 29.08.2017 um 08:10 schrieb Ralf Cirksena
> ( ):
> > Hello Francis,
> >
> > On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 09:49:25AM -0400 you wrote:
> >
> >> SOGo has this feature, you just need to enable it for your domain:
> >>
> >> SOGoMailAddOutgoingAddresses = YES;
> >>
> >> I just improved the documentation regarding this feature¹.
> >>
> >> [1]
> >> https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/commit/ccf9ceb7294c40a114421578d597cf999d2b3294
> >
> > great feature. Is it possible on a per-user-base? I think it's not
> > desired in every environment that outgoing addresses are stored in one
> > common address book.
> >

> Yes, check "Preferences" -> "E-Mail" -> "When sending mail, add unknown
> recipients to my" option.

any hints how I can get it synced with Thunderbird?
I don't see the address book I created for collected addresses in
Thunderbird. Trying to subscribe just offers address books of other
users.

The usual "personal address book" is visable and gets synced with SOGo
web interface.

Regards
--
R. Cirksena