Re: [SOGo] sogo-ealarms-notify reminder e-mail notification not working

  • From: "\"Philippe Eveleigh\"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] sogo-ealarms-notify reminder e-mail notification not working
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 17:14:20 -0400
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca BD76FF8D64A

Thank you Christian for the suggestions, to recap:
.SOGoEnableEMailAlarms is enabled
.OCSEMailAlarmsFolderURL is configured
.Table for OCSEMailAlarmsFolderURL exist and entries can be found
.Cron job is enabled and entries can be found in the log

In regards to the SMTP services, no authentication is required for the
cron job: sogo-ealarms-notify, see below postfix configurations.

# Services202 - Gateway SMTP relay to Services210, no authentication required
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = no
relayhost = [Services210]

# Services210
# 192.168.2.240/28 includes above Services202, no authentication required
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8 [::1]/128, [::1]/128, 192.168.2.240/28

The Reminder 'Show an Alert' works. The problem is when I select reminder
'Send an E-mail'. I see no mail log entries in Services202. I do not know
how to make the cron job: sogo-ealarms-notify more verbose.