Re: [SOGo] Outlook 2016

  • From: "Gerald Brandt" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Outlook 2016
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 06:54:57 -0500
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca C9063F846C7

On 2017-10-20 01:49 AM, Christian Alf ( ) wrote:

Dear SOGo,
we got some problems to configure SOGo for MS Outlook 2016 as an Exchange-Service.
And we didn't find something to get it working.
Is it possible to use Outlook 2016 in the community edition, or is it only available in the commercial version?
If it's only possible we're planning to contribute in commercial version.

Microsoft removed the ability to manually configure Outlook to connect to Activesync. You now need a working autodiscovery server, which I have not been able to get going.

Gerald

PNG image