Re: [SOGo] Outlook 2016

  • From: Slávek Banko ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Outlook 2016
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 14:18:10 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 66B98F851BF

Hi Christian,

first of all - it is not a good idea at present to make new OpenChange
installations. Development has been stopped and it does not seem that
anyone wants to continue. There are only minimal maintenance patches to
make possible a built OpenChange with Samba 4.5.x. It's better to use the
classic imap + CalDAV Synchronizer - see http://caldavsynchronizer.org/

If you still want to install OpenChange, there are three options:

1) Official SOGo packages offer OpenChange support only for Ubuntu 16.04
(Xenial).

2) Community SOGo packages offer OpenChange support for Debian 7.x
(Wheezy), 8.x (Jessie), 9.x (Stretch) and Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty), 16.04
(Xenial).

3) You can build everything yourself :)

Cheers
--