Re: [SOGo] Outlook 2016 autodiscovery

  • From: "\"Thomas Fuehrer\"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Outlook 2016 autodiscovery
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 15:45:48 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca AC44FF87429

Hi,
following solution worked for me to get back the "old" gui which allows to
configure EAS manually:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3189194/how-to-disable-simplified-account-creation-in-outlook-2016

Cheers,
Thomas

On Monday, October 02, 2017 07:20 CEST, "\"Jean-Philippe Ghibaudo\""
( )

< >