[SOGo] Outlook 2016 and 365 adds reminder over activesync

  • From: "Edwin de Boer" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Outlook 2016 and 365 adds reminder over activesync
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 13:33:42 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 256A9B9DB07

Hello,

I'm currently setting up a new mailserver with SOGo groupware.

I'm planning to use Outlook 2016 and 365 with activesync.

I have noticed a strange problem with the sync of the calendar.

When I add an calendar item in Outlook without a reminder, it shows up in the webmail or an other device with a reminder.

Maybe it's an Microsoft error, because when I add an item with my smartphone there is no issue.

When added an calendar item with a reminder, the reminder time is correctly send with the setting I had chosen.

Does anyone know this issue and how to solve?

Regards,

Edwin

  • [SOGo] Outlook 2016 and 365 adds reminder over activesync, Edwin de Boer, 10/24/2017