Re: [SOGo] Outlook 2016

  • From: "\"sg gs\"" ( ) < >
  • To: , "users sogo" < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Outlook 2016
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 08:52:05 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca B30CAFE3F20

hi,

as far as i know, there is no way to do this kind of configuration as there is no mapi interface to sogo. there was a project which tried to implement such an interface (openchange with a special samba version), but this project is abandoned (not to say it's dead).

you could use active sysnc (eas) which only has kind of liminted functionality due to it's specification or you could give https://sourceforge.net/projects/outlookcaldavsynchronizer/ a try. this seems to be a fairly complete implementation but it's kind of end-user-unfriendly (not very suitable for technically unexperienced users).

i'm sad to say that the lack of an easy to configure and easy to use outlook interface lead to the rejection of sogo to the advantage of ms-exchange not only at our site.

sggs