Re: [SOGo] Outlook 2016

  • From: "\"sg gs\"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Outlook 2016
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 14:00:48 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 92AF1B9CD0F

forgot to include a link to the howto.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc511507(v=office.14).aspx
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 3:13 PM
From: "\"Alexandre Blanc\" ( )" < >
To: "sg gs" < >

Did you try this option :

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3189194/how-to-disable-simplified-account-creation-in-outlook-2016

It was posted earlier this month on the list, i guess it could help to get the account properly configured.

Alexandre