[SOGo] SOGO 3.2.x and LDAP Password Policy

  • From: "Michal" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGO 3.2.x and LDAP Password Policy
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 10:14:55 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 6A69EB8D9C4

Hello,

Sorry for my bad english.

I have a problem with password policy with LDAP (both openldap and 389-ds) on SOGo 3.2.10.

When I loggen in, I can change password, password policy works fine. I have information when password is weak or short or when password is in history.

Problem is when password is expired.
I have no notification when password is expired(example: Your password expires in 10 minutes) at login page, or the password is expired.
I have message (when password is expired) - RETRY,
(when password expired) - UNHANDLED ERROR RESPONSE.

When I change user password in LDAP, i may login to Sogo.

With SOGo 2.3.23 the problem doesn't exist. I have all notification.

What is wrong with SOGo 3.2.10? What LDAP passoword policy attributes is required to work?

  • [SOGo] SOGO 3.2.x and LDAP Password Policy, Michal, 10/27/2017