[SOGo] Calendar Reminders

  • From: "Jay Lepore" ( ) < >
  • To: "Francis Lachapelle ( )" < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Calendar Reminders
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 11:04:13 -0700
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 285D8FC309F

Hello and Thank You for your software.  I am grateful.

My problem has to do with Calendar Reminders.

My clients often come from a Google Calendar environment where reminders are available via Email and SMS.  So far I have found neither of these abilities in SOGo.

In todays business environment these are critical requirements.

Am I missing something?  Does this feature exist somewhere?

I have also used Thunderbird Lightning with SOGo connector but this does not improve this ability.

I'm afraid I will not be able to sway people in the direction of SOGo Calendar without these features or at least the email reminder portion.

What sayeth the group ?

Sincerely,

Jay Lepore
CompuMatter

  • [SOGo] Calendar Reminders, Jay Lepore, 10/27/2017