[SOGo] Unable to use a point in Folder names

  • From: "\"Edwin de Boer\"" ( ) < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Unable to use a point in Folder names
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 10:41:39 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 8E5F6F81B96

Hello,

I recently started to use SOGo.

I had problems with transfering some folders from my old mailbox to the new server.

I found out this was caused by a point in the folder name.

For example, I can’t use a folder like sogo.nu.

Also when creating in the webmail a folder manually with a dot causes to crash SOGo and isn’t reachable anymore.

After a restart of the sogo service I was able to login again, but the folder wasn’t created.

This sounds like a bug to me or could this caused by something else?

I’m using version 3.2.10

Regards,

Edwin