Re: [SOGo] Unable to use a point in Folder names

  • From: "\"Giovanni Bechis\"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Unable to use a point in Folder names
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 12:57:48 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 4C469F84D16

Il giorno Martedi, 31 Ottobre, 2017 10:41 CET, "\"Edwin de Boer\""
( )

< >
ha scritto:

> Hello,
>

> I recently started to use SOGo.
>
> I had problems with transfering some folders from my old mailbox to the new
> server.
>

> I found out this was caused by a point in the folder name.
>
> For example, I can't use a folder like sogo.nu.

the dot char is the folder separator in imap (at least in some imap
implementations); please ask on a mailing-list related to the imap software
you are using.
Cheers
Giovanni