[SOGo] Calendar - Allow Event Creation on Day Click

  • From: "Jay Lepore" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Calendar - Allow Event Creation on Day Click
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 15:43:00 -0800
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca D5E65F056A2

Hello,

Thank you for the community version of your software.  It is the single most device compatible calendar app on the planet I am sure.

There is however something I would really like to see addressed and I know my users would too.

No matter what Calendar view I am using when I click on a Day or an Hour within the Day it does nothing.

You have to go to the big green + sign to add an event.  Even then I am first stopped to choose between 2 icons (Task vs Event).

Anytime I am training someone to use this calendar it seems the first thing they try and do is double click on a Day to create an event.

This is such a preferred first behavior that I feel it is a human trait we should cater to as a secondary method and not require the big green plus sign.

Is this possible?  Is there any plans for this?

What sayeth the group?

Jay
CompuMatter