Re: [SOGo] Calendar - Allow Event Creation on Day Click

  • From: "Jay Lepore" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Calendar - Allow Event Creation on Day Click
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 06:56:11 -0800
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca AE7431000857

Thank you for responding

In the video I presented only a single click is used.

Limiting to desktop view wood be acceptable. All competitors also do not use
click day events on their mobile app

This feature is very important because it is an industry standard that makes
sense due to the large area of focus on desktops

Adding events requires more concentration / training in SOGO desktop.

This feature would remove that barrier and make end users more easily
switched to SOGO

Perhaps resolution exceeding 1024 px would have this feature enabled

Thank you

Jay Lepore
Owner
CompuMatter