[SOGo] Forces Military Time in Calendar Time Selector

  • From: "Jay Lepore" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Forces Military Time in Calendar Time Selector
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 13:24:57 -0800
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca D054B1001B07

Hello and thank you for your great software.

I am using Sogo Calendar and have set standard time in Preferences ie; 4:00PM not 1600 hours.

However, when I add a calendar item though it "Displays" my selection correctly the popup to select the time is still in military time.  See attached.

If I want it to display in standard time, I also want to select using this method.

This looks like a bug to me.

What sayeth the group?

Jay
CompuMatter