[SOGo] From Identities Issue

  • From: "Adrian Acosta" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] From Identities Issue
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 00:36:34 +1000
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 328F8F8C564

Hi All,

Has anyone ever seen a bug where the SoGO user doesn't have an identity set?

I lodged a bug report, but I'm not really sure what the solution would be:

Inline image 1

Running (mailAccounts[0].identities) in _javascript_ console shows the following:

mailAccounts[0].identities
VM417:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: mailAccounts is not defined
    at <anonymous>:1:1

Also, adding a Delegation doesn't seem to make a difference either.

If anyone can add some insight to this, that would be greatly appreciated.

PNG image