[SOGo] Thunderbird calendar auto-creation

  • From: "Leonid Krashenko" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Thunderbird calendar auto-creation
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 14:40:06 +0300
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 3AE0310023A7

Hello! I have a question about the calendar synchronization. The situation
is:
I have a SOGo server with web-interface, where I can create calendars and get

links to them (CalDAV URLs).

The typical scenario to connect Thunderbird with such calendars is to create
the calendar in Thunderbird and to place calendar's CalDAV url in it. And
when
you delete the calendar in TB it is not deleted on the server.

But there also is another behaviour. I have noticed that some Thunderbird
clients somehow connected to SOGo and they create and delete calendars
automatically as I run Thunderbird. And if I delete calendar there (in
client)
it also is deleted on the server.

How is that possible?

  • [SOGo] Thunderbird calendar auto-creation, Leonid Krashenko, 12/28/2017