Re: [SOGo] Feature Request

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Feature Request
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 15:42:40 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 3E77E1040063

Hello

Am 05.02.2018 um 22:28 schrieb "Tim Korves"
( ):

> I'm not sure, if anyone requested this earlier - but it would be a great
> plus for me, if > SOGo would pick the correct sender address (alias) on
> answering emails
addressed to one of> the users alias addresses.

> Is this implemented? Is this already requested? Or is it possible to
> integrate this feature?

This is not yet implemented.
AFAIK there is no such feature request.
As this would need changes in the frontend code, it will probably not
get implemented for SOGo V2.

Feature requests are all in the bug tracker with severity "feature request".
See https://sogo.nu/bugs/

So just open one.

You can sponsor a feature by paying Inverse for it too ;-)

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416