[SOGo] "next available time slot" feature in sogo 3 ?

  • From: "Thomas Imbreckx" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] "next available time slot" feature in sogo 3 ?
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 15:02:28 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 AABB8F82C95

When adding event attendees, in SOGo 2 we could automatically have a "next available slot" suggested to us by the UI.

Is it still possible in SOGo3 ? I can't find it in the UI, and haven't readily found info about this online.

Thanks for your time!

Équipe support
Service Informatique Universitaire (SIU)

T.+32 81 72 5012

Université de Namur ASBL
Rue de Bruxelles 61 - 5000 Namur

PNG image