Re: [SOGo] Possible to run just CalDAV ?

  • From: "J Doe" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Possible to run just CalDAV ?
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 10:23:35 -0500
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca D24A7C45BDF

Hi Florian,

> On Feb 18, 2018, at 4:27 AM, Florian Unger
> ( )
>
> < >
> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> of course is it possible to only use CalDAV. Just don't configure an IMAP
> server in your sogo.conf
> I am using Sogo this way for 10 years now.
>
> Greetings
> Florian

Thank you for your reply.

Ok, good to know. I’m still checking out SOGo, so I didn’t realize I could
selectively turn off servers. I’m assuming that also applies to the web
server ?

Can I also configure the data store to use an existing MySQL server on my
server, or is Postgres a hard dependency ?

Thanks,

- J