[SOGo] SOGo V2, sieve and German umlauts - suuggestions

  • From: Götz Reinicke ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo V2, sieve and German umlauts - suuggestions
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 15:20:08 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 94F3410A469A

an user has some mail folders with German Umlauts in the name and adding sieve filters will not work.

I found some bug reports and the suggestion to change „SOGoSieveFolderEncoding = UTF-8“.

Can I change that on my livesystem which is on the latest SOGo V2 without breaking something? Dose the user has to recreate the filter?

On the dovecot side the folder is „Verb&AOQ-nde &- Institutionen“ so may be the „&“ in the middle is a problem too?

  Thanks for feedback and suggestions. Regards . Götz