[SOGo] ActiveSync re-syncing entire mailbox

  • From: "\"Lucas Souza\"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] ActiveSync re-syncing entire mailbox
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 15:34:33 -0300
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 07A3B10A0031

Outlook ActiveSync is re-syncing the user's emails, but not just new emails,
the entire mailbox of the user.

This is happening when the mailbox server is down or unavailable for any reason and SOGo ActiveSync is up.

May someome tell me if this is a bug or a natural behavior of SOGo?

I would like to avoid this. May someone help me?