Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync re-syncing entire mailbox

  • From: "Ludovic Marcotte" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync re-syncing entire mailbox
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 11:51:16 -0400

On 2018-03-12 2:34 PM, "Lucas Souza" ( ) wrote:

This is happening when the mailbox server is down or unavailable for any reason and SOGo ActiveSync is up.
You mean when the IMAP server is down?

If so, I guess we might be missing some error handling.
I've tested that this morning with Android and iOS and couldn't reproduce the issue.

Can you try to reproduce the issue in a constant manner? If so please document it.

Thanks,
--
Ludovic Marcotte

   ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  http://inverse.ca