Re: [SOGo] SOGo v4 - Still missing "identities"

  • From: "Stefan Klatt" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo v4 - Still missing "identities"
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 16:17:07 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca D986CC6338B

Hello,

Me too!
And please a default identity to use the correct certificate!

I use the Thunderbird identities to show my correct name (and not "null null") at secondary email addresses I use and as default only the default identity to send a email (with correct certificate).

Regards

Stefan