Re: [SOGo] Free Busy lookups from private Groups

  • From: "Sascha Kasch" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Free Busy lookups from private Groups
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 13:41:26 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca E1A37FCE838

obviously the terms were wrong.
people add users to a personal list within the addressbook. and users from this list are not being looked up in LDAP when invited to an event.
i created a list and tried to add members from LDAP but this does not seem to be possible, at least not from sogo webfrontend.
thunderbird allows to add users from LDAP.
so my question: will members of a list in a private addressbook be considered when doing free/busy lookups?

thanks,

sascha

Am 13.03.18 um 11:55 schrieb Sascha Kasch
( ):
Dear List,

does anyone know how to get SOGo to make a free/busy lookup for persons in a private addressbook?
Current Case: we have LDAP with all Users inside. As projectgroups are very dynamic, people make groups
in their private addressbook and add their team-members from global addressbook (LDAP).
When they now want to invite the group to an event they have the problem that a free-busy lookup is not possible/available
though all members of the group are also available within LDAP.

Is there any chance to make this work or do we have to stick with LDAP-Groups?

thanks,

Sascha

--
Sascha Kasch
System-Administration

sum.cumo GmbH
Borsteler Bogen 27 B
22453 Hamburg

Telefon +49 (0)40-609437116
Fax +49 (0)40-609437120
E-Mail

Geschäftsführer: Björn Freter, Ingolf Putzbach
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 150183