Re: [SOGo] missing option to add additional imap account/error: "no mailbox selected"

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] missing option to add additional imap account/error: "no mailbox selected"
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 14:31:45 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 5DD3DC04259

Hello

You have to uncomment options in sogo.conf, in order to make them active ;-)
Comments are the two slashes at the beginning of the line.

SOGoMailAuxiliaryUserAccountsEnabled is therefore not active in your
configuration.

Am 18.03.2018 um 21:45 schrieb Jason Daigo
( ):

>> sorry if i do this wriong; never used a mailing list before; after days of
>> frustraion i got a sogo
>> instance running here at home; i was only thinking about setting up
>> caldav,carddav and wanted to use gmail imap;
>> so i have no dovecot or postfix instance running; i hope that is not the
>> reason i cannot see any options to add additional imap accounts. however
>> when i use the sogo-tool i can add an account with MailAuxiliary. it is
>> also losted in the web interface. but on the email tab i only get the
>> message "no mailbox selected". is there any command i have to type in to
>> select my gmail account or something?
>> thanks for ur time;
>> below my conf
>>
>> {
>> /* ********************* Main SOGo configuration file
>> **********************
>> *
>> *
>> * Since the content of this file is a dictionary in OpenStep plist
>> format, *
>> * the curly braces enclosing the body of the configuration are
>> mandatory. *
>> * See the Installation Guide for details on the format.
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> * C and C++ style comments are supported.
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> * This example configuration contains only a subset of all available
>> *
>> * configuration parameters. Please see the installation guide more
>> details. *
>> *
>> *
>> * ~sogo/GNUstep/Defaults/.GNUstepDefaults has precedence over this file,
>> *
>> * make sure to move it away to avoid unwanted parameter overrides.
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> **************************************************************************/
>>
>> /* Database configuration (mysql:// or postgresql://) */
>>
>> SOGoProfileURL = "mysql://sogo:******@localhost/sogo/sogo_user_profile";
>> OCSFolderInfoURL =
>> "mysql://sogo:******@localhost/sogo/sogo_folder_info";
>> OCSSessionsFolderURL =
>> "mysql://sogo:******@localhost/sogo/sogo_sessions_folder";
>>

>> /* Mail */
>> //SOGoDraftsFolderName = Drafts;
>> //SOGoSentFolderName = Sent;
>> //SOGoTrashFolderName = Trash;
>> //SOGoIMAPServer = localhost;
>> //SOGoSieveServer = sieve://127.0.0.1:4190;
>> //SOGoSMTPServer = 127.0.0.1;
>> //SOGoMailDomain = jasondaigo.de;
>> //SOGoMailingMechanism = smtp;
>> //SOGoForceExternalLoginWithEmail = NO;
>> //SOGoMailSpoolPath = /var/spool/sogo;
>> //NGImap4ConnectionStringSeparator = "/";
>>
>> /* Notifications */
> [...]

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz