[SOGo] SOGo4, LDAP Groups and Free/Busy Time - Web UI not showing up as expected

  • From: Götz Reinicke ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo4, LDAP Groups and Free/Busy Time - Web UI not showing up as expected
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 14:58:57 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 1D71DC04259

Hi,

I configured LDAP groups and wanted to check the invitation and free/busy
time visual web interface. The group shows up.

As I’m and a college are in that group too I can confirm that I’m busy at
that time slot in question for the new event. So is the college.

But in the Web UI for the group it shows no busy at that time for the group
and expands just me to the attendees list. If I remove the group (-)-button
my name is also removed.

Any hints/suggestions? Regards . Götz

  • [SOGo] SOGo4, LDAP Groups and Free/Busy Time - Web UI not showing up as expected, , 03/21/2018