Re: [SOGo] Sogo and samba 4 AD authentification

  • From: "Christian Naumer" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Sogo and samba 4 AD authentification
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 15:02:18 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca AED0BC04288

Am 20.03.2018 um 15:56 schrieb Götz Reinicke
( ):
> Hi,
>
> I try to use our samba 4 ad as the user source but looks like I miss an
> point or option.
>
> I have added a dedicated user to the ad, edited the config and restarted
> SOGo&memcached.
>
> From the logs so far I guess it’s a SSL problem.

Yes it is. You need to install the certificates at the distro level
(localtion can be specified in /etc/openldap/ldap.conf) or configure
/etc/openldap/ldap.conf to not check the certificates with:

TLS_REQCERT never

Location of the files may vary. This is for Centos.

Sogo.conf looks like this:

SOGoUserSources = (
{
CNFieldName = displayName;
IDFieldName = sAMAccountName;
UIDFieldName = sAMAccountName;
bindAsCurrentUser =YES;
baseDN = "cn=xx,dc=xx,dc=xx,dc=xx";
bindDN = "CN=xx,CN=xx,DC=xx,DC=xx,DC=xx";
bindFields = (
sAMAccountName
);
bindPassword = "xx";
listRequiresDot = NO;
canAuthenticate = YES;
displayName = xx;
hostname = "ldaps://xx.xx.xx";
id = xx;
isAddressBook = YES;
SearchFieldNames =
(sAMAccountName,displayName,mail);
}

As you can see we have the domain name as ldap server this des a "crude"
load balancing as the DNS returns the IPs of all DCs in the ActiveDirectory.

regards

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Research Scientist

B.R.A.I.N Aktiengesellschaft
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail
,
homepage www.brain-biotech.de
fon +49-6251-9331-30 / fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Dr. Juergen Eck (Vorsitzender), Frank Goebel
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Ludger Mueller