[SOGo] SOGo v3 and v4 ldap ppolicy problem

  • From: "Michal" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo v3 and v4 ldap ppolicy problem
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 10:39:21 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 5102810C3DA4

Hello,

I have a problem with password policy with LDAP  on SOGo v3 i v4.

When i login I can change password, ppolicy work fine. I have information when password is weak or short or when is in history...

Problem is when password is expired.
I have no notification when password is expired(example: Your password expires in 10 minutes) at login page, or the password is expired.
I have message (when password is expired) - RETRY,
(when password expired) - UNHANDLED ERROR RESPONSE.

When I change user password in LDAP, i may login to Sogo.

In SOGo v2 everything work ok. I have information when password is expired, how many grace logins I have etc... If password expired, in LDAP set pwdReset=TRUE and user at login have a window to type new password.

Why SOGo v3 and v4 doesn't work?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english ;)

Best regards
Michal

  • [SOGo] SOGo v3 and v4 ldap ppolicy problem, Michal, 03/23/2018