[SOGo] Free Busy lookups from ldap Groups not expanded in Web UI SOGo 4

  • From: Götz Reinicke ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Free Busy lookups from ldap Groups not expanded in Web UI SOGo 4
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 10:30:22 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 5375EFA05A4

Hi,

adding a ldap group to the attendees for an entry dose not expands or shows
the users of that group. Only my timeline shows up (I m member of that
group). So I don’t see the free/busy time of the other group members.

May be once again a little setup missing?

Thanks for hints and suggestions.

Regards . Götz

  • [SOGo] Free Busy lookups from ldap Groups not expanded in Web UI SOGo 4, , 03/24/2018