[SOGo] SOGo 3 web email - links incorrectly URL encoded

  • From: "Gordon Messmer" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo 3 web email - links incorrectly URL encoded
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 12:27:38 -0700
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca D0706106F06F

I've recently noticed that the reason I'm unable to open a lot of links from SOGo's web UI is that links containing "&" characters are broken.  Somewhere along the line, those links are reformatted, and the "&" character is replaced with "&amp;amp;".

Is anyone else seeing that behavior?  I'd like confirmation before I file a bug report.

  • [SOGo] SOGo 3 web email - links incorrectly URL encoded, Gordon Messmer, 03/26/2018