AW: [SOGo] Activesync issues after update

  • From: "\"Thomas Fuehrer\"" ( ) < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: AW: [SOGo] Activesync issues after update
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 10:59:00 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 6807310A067F

Hi Riccardo,

in the latest nightly EAS 16 is disabled which explains why removing and recreating the profile fixed the issue.

You say the problem happened on iOS and Android:

  • What eMail-App are you using on Android?
  • Are iOS and Android devices connected to the same user?
  • What version of libwbxml are you using?
  • Was just a single mail duplicated or all mails in the folder?

Regards,

Thomas