[SOGo] In SOGo how can I make the login just "username" instead of email addr

  • From: engin türk ( ) < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] In SOGo how can I make the login just "username" instead of email addr
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 07:02:15 +0000
  • Accept-language: tr-TR, en-US
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 8B2B3F0AE59

I just use one domain, so how can I set SOGo to use just "username" instead of " "
This occurs for both the web login and setting up activesync on a device.

Looking at the SOGo documentation it says this should be possible.

I have changed this setting from YES to NO and restarted the entire server but it didn't do anything.
// Must login with full email address
    SOGoForceExternalLoginWithEmail = NO;

Is it possible to do this?

Thanks