Re: [SOGo] In SOGo how can I make the login just "username" instead of email addr

  • From: "Gordon Messmer" ( ) < >
  • To: engin türk "( ) < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] In SOGo how can I make the login just "username" instead of email addr
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 00:34:38 -0700
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 80B2DD0F7CB

On 05/11/2018 12:02 AM, engin türk
"( )
wrote:
I just use one domain, so how can I set SOGo to use just "username" instead of " "

I believe you'd do that in your IMAP server.  I log in to my IMAP server with a username that doesn't include a domain.  When I added SOGo, the standard configuration allowed me to login with the same username.