[SOGo] calendars displayed on my phone

  • From: "Chris" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] calendars displayed on my phone
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 11:41:19 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 813DA10A35EA

SOGo: 2.3.12
CalDAV Sync: 0.4.32

All,

I've subscribed some coworkers' calendars in SOGo webinterface.

On my phone should only my own calendar be displayed.

However, foreign calendars are shown regularly and I have to remove
the checkmark on my phone. Some days later, some calendars appear
again.

Is this a known issue? Should the webinterface checkmarks and those on
my phone be synced? I don't see a pattern in which calendars are shown
and which not.

- Chris

--
Papst Franziskus ruft zum Kampf gegen Fake News auf. Wir finden, der
Mann, der sich als Stellvertreter Christi ausgibt, von dem er

  • [SOGo] calendars displayed on my phone, Chris, 05/26/2018