Re: [SOGo] Meetingrequest via CalDav results in duplicate appointments

  • From: "Ralf Cirksena" ( ) < >
  • To: "\" \"" < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Meetingrequest via CalDav results in duplicate appointments
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 15:42:59 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 2B4CF10C76CA

Hello Michael,

On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 01:07:37PM +0200 you wrote:

> Attached you can find the requested files. I created the invitation request
> from Evolution
> via Caldav and replyed from Android synced via ActiveSync.
> Should I additionally file a bug at https://sogo.nu/bugs ?

please do that.
It't that the peaple beحing SOGo gets aware that there are many
problems using SOGo in a mixed environment (active sync / CalDAV).

We are using Outlook 2013 (active sync) and Thunderbird (CalDAV)
facing a lot of problems when it comes to repeating events with
exceptions.

Regards
--
R. Cirksena