Re: [SOGo] Switch from Debian Depot to Inverse

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Switch from Debian Depot to Inverse
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 14:14:42 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca B2FD8F8028E

Hello

Am 29.05.2018 um 10:24 schrieb Albert Shih
( ):

> I need to re-install our sogo server.
>
> When we're going to able to pay inverse we going to use the official
> inverse package. But currently it's still no done («just» administrative
> problem)
>
> So I would like to know if it's easy to switch from debian package (from
> debian depot, 3.2.6) to inverse depot.
>
> Regards

You need to remove and reinstall all sogo, sope and gnustep packages,
after switching to inverse repo.
If you want to switch to V4, then you have to run the database update
script.
Else you do not need to do anything special.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416