[SOGo] Email Filters and Vacation are not available!

  • From: "Sina Aghasi" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Email Filters and Vacation are not available!
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2018 11:56:29 +0430
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca CAA0AE04046

Hi

I have downloaded sogo source code from here:

After i have compiled and installed on the system , i saw that "FILTERS" and "VACATION" are absent under Settings > MAIL !!! After some investigation i found that the files related to this features are present, e.g UI/Templates/PreferencesUI/UIxFilterEditor.wox exist in my source code!

How can i enable this features?