[SOGo] change SOGo background color in common js

  • From: "great content" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] change SOGo background color in common js
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 11:18:38 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 92E7610A0376

Dear sir/Madam,

I would like to subscribe to the mailing list of SOGo.

My Question:(I am trying to edit SOGo background color)

Whenever i make changes in the common.js file (editing the pallete colors )and  then restart SOGo; backgorund color of SOgo application does not change.. I realized that the common.js is not even executing at all.

I really need help with this issue.

Thanks for taking out to read my mail.

Yours Faithfully,
akinjoe.

  • [SOGo] change SOGo background color in common js, great content, 06/29/2018