Re: [SOGo] Oracle DB Support

  • From: "Ludovic Marcotte" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Oracle DB Support
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 13:21:37 -0400

On 2018-06-29 3:31 AM, Patrick Ben Koetter
( )
wrote:

Marc Patermann, Paying customer from LSt Niedersachsen, just asked me to
get in contact with you regarding Oracle support within SOGo.

AFAIK Oracle support had been there, but was gone when Marc needed it.

Can you let me in on details and maybe even tell me if and when Oracle
support will be back again?
In fact it's not available right now on RHELv7 but it is available on previous RHEL versions and 6.7 is still supported. It was never removed from SOGo.

We could add support for RHELv7.

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: https://inverse.ca