[SOGo] More Activesync Issues

  • From: "Riccardo Bicelli" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] More Activesync Issues
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 17:09:31 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 5C97D1180082

Hello,
When using Activesync, if I send a message to a wrong recipient the message stay stuck in outbox.

Using thunderbird or sogo web UI a popup appears, telling the recipient is wrong.

We are also encountering problems with outlook 2016: messages aren't copied to Sent Items, even if specific option is flagged.

Cheers,
Riccardo