[SOGo] Email content not displaying correctly or at all!

  • From: "Tom Plancon" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Email content not displaying correctly or at all!
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 11:54:26 -0400
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 9589B10CD7A0

Hello,

New to Sogo and this list. I'm running Sogo 4.0 on a CentOS 7server with Nginx and a PGSQL backend. Everything started off running fine but now when selecting an email in the sogo interface the content panel displays 2 panel, upper and lower, with nothing in the upper panel and what appears to be some default, template like text in the lower panel. Not sure if this list allows images but I've attached a screen capture to describe it better.

I've restarted Nginx, Sogod and memecached several times. I've also viewed the page with different browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Edge, but with the same result.

Any help here is greatly appreciated, thanks!

--
Thomas Plancon Thomas Plancon
CAD/IT MANAGER

E: