[SOGo] SOGo Features

  • From: "\" \"" ( ) < >
  • To: users < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo Features
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 16:37:36 +0300
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca EE2FB118CBE8

Hello!

I have a few questions for SOGo developers:

1) Do you plan to create your email client for mobile devices? (Android
/ iOS)
2) Is it possible for the web part to add the support for 2FA (TOTP),
U2F? (but without violating the work of ActiveSync)
3) At the moment there exist some noticeable email providers with their
solutions and innovations, such as protonmail and tutanota, new mobile
messenger deltachat which offer end-to-end encryption based on pgp (with
automatic key generation or manual mode as it does roundcube and the
plugin enigmail), push notification and other useful options.

Can we expect similar features from SOGo? If so, how long should we wait
for novelties?

Best wishes! Thank you in advance!

  • [SOGo] SOGo Features, " ", 07/06/2018