[SOGo] SOGo Integrator via HTTP, Connector via HTTPS

  • From: "Riccardo Bicelli" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo Integrator via HTTP, Connector via HTTPS
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 15:46:28 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 69A921209193

Hello,
I'm deploying sogo connector/integrator in my network, with updater script.

If I configure Integrator for installing extension via http everything works fine, but if I try to move to HTTPS when thunderbird opens a window appears sayning "updating extensions" but extension never update.

Server is running apache with HTTPS letsencrypt certificates.

Is it possible to tell integrator to download extensions via http and configure integrator to bind calendars and address book via https?

Thanks,
Riccardo

  • [SOGo] SOGo Integrator via HTTP, Connector via HTTPS, Riccardo Bicelli, 07/09/2018