[SOGo] Creating events under a Web Calendar

  • From: "\"Jaco Terblanche\"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Creating events under a Web Calendar
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 01:09:09 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 63E02122289B

Hi,

Finally my first mail sent from SOGo!

I have added a Web Calendar in SOGo which runs from a DAViCal / CalDav server. The sync works perfectly and events created in Thunderbird show on the Web Calendar.

When creating new events in SOGo, I cannot change the "Calendar" option to select the newly added DAViCal Web Calendar - only "Personal Calendar" is available. As below:

I have gone through the Manual / User Guide a few times and can't find any reference as to how this is configured. Is it possible to create events from SOGo in Web Calendars?

PS. I have full rights to create/delete/edit the DAViCal calendar. I can add events to this calendar from Thunderbird.

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Regards
-Jaco

PNG image

  • [SOGo] Creating events under a Web Calendar, "Jaco Terblanche", 07/10/2018