[SOGo] sogo_cache_folder_james.ibd growing by 1 GB per day

  • From: "James MCCOY" (james@mcy.email) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] sogo_cache_folder_james.ibd growing by 1 GB per day
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 09:37:04 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca CFF7912277D4

Hi all,

I have just noticed that my sogo_cache_folder_james.ibd file is growing at the rate of about 1GB per day, currently now 89GB. I'm presuming this is not normal!!??

I've only noticed that this has started happening since an offsite backup has started failing so pretty sure that this has not always been the case.

I'm currently running SOGo v3.2.10 with active-sync and MySQL database. I'm running in docker and the only change that I've made is upgrading my host from Ubuntu 16.04 to 18.04.

I've had a bit of a clean up of my mail folders and emptied trash etc. but this did not reduce the size of the cache folder.

Does any one have any idea what would be causing this, how to stop it and clean it up?

Will happily provide any info that people think would be relevant.

Thanks.

  • [SOGo] sogo_cache_folder_james.ibd growing by 1 GB per day, James MCCOY, 07/11/2018