Re: [SOGo] Oracle DB Support

  • From: "Patrick Ben Koetter" ( ) < >
  • To: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Oracle DB Support
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 11:53:03 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 6445812606EF

* Ludovic Marcotte
< >:
> On 2018-06-29 3:31 AM, Patrick Ben Koetter
> ( )
> wrote:
> > Marc Patermann, Paying customer from LSt Niedersachsen, just asked me to
> > get in contact with you regarding Oracle support within SOGo.
> >
> > AFAIK Oracle support had been there, but was gone when Marc needed it.
> >
> > Can you let me in on details and maybe even tell me if and when Oracle
> > support will be back again?
> In fact it's not available right now on RHELv7 but it is available on
> previous RHEL versions and 6.7 is still supported. It was never removed from
> SOGo.
>
> We could add support for RHELv7.

Please add support for RHELv7.

Thank you

p@rick

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München

  • Re: [SOGo] Oracle DB Support, Patrick Ben Koetter, 07/02/2018
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: [SOGo] Oracle DB Support, Patrick Ben Koetter, 07/13/2018