Re: [SOGo] Messages not displayed

  • From: "Tom Plancon" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Messages not displayed
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 12:45:29 -0400
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 4F9FFFCC941

YES! This is exactly the behavior I'm experiencing! We are running 4.0 and have an office intranet. I've placed a link on the intranet homepage with a target="_blank" attribute to the Sogo login page. If a user accesses Sogo using that link the email body is not displayed! BUT, if a user puts the Sogo address directly into the browser everything is fine! I am so glad it is a bug! It was driving me crazy!