Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync Loose Provisioning

  • From: Thomas Führer ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync Loose Provisioning
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 19:56:30 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 17CDCFCD536

Hi Peter,
since you mentioned that KaiOS is a fork of Firefox OS I did a quick test with their simulator and was able to use ActiveSync to connect to sogo.

If you like you can provide a tcpdump while trying to connect ( tcpdump -i lo -s 0 -w /tmp/dump.pcap tcp and port 20000 ) and I'll have a look ...

Regards,
Thomas

Am Dienstag, Juli 17, 2018 10:16 CEST, "Peter Beck" ( ) < > schrieb:

On 07/16/2018 11:29 PM, Thomas Führer ( ) wrote:
> have you built and installed sogo-activesync?

Hi Thomas,

of course sogo-activesync is also installed and working flawlessy with
other devices but just not this one.

ii sogo 4.0.1-stretch-1 ...
ii sogo-activesync 4.0.1-stretch-1 ...

I assume this device is using an old version of ActiveSync wich doesn't
work well with current SOGo (because of the same issues with Z-Push
devices without the Z-Push-loose-provisioning options).

Regards
Peter
--

https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists