[SOGo] Sharing calendar securely with external user

  • From: " " < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Sharing calendar securely with external user
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 10:21:31 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 616861DE4FE1

I would like to share my work calendar on SOGo with my wife who does not have
an account on our server. The only way I can do this is to enable
‘SOGoEnablePublicAccess’ and then get the sharing link. However for anyone
who knows our Sogo URL and my email address this link appears to be easy to
guess as it does not have any random chars etc. Is there any way to more
securely provide public access?

  • [SOGo] Sharing calendar securely with external user, , 08/09/2018